The Amazing Hypnotist DOG
Every dog has it’s day! Meet Princess the world’s only canine hypnotist. To be fair the human is doing most of the work but the dog is a cute shtick. Cute enough that it made it through the auditions rounds of “Britain’s Got Talent”. It had a hard time hypnotizing Simon Cowell but I bet I could get him to go down! Hey Simon, down for the challenge?
My wife sometimes says that I can act like a dog. so if you are looking for a hairy hypnotist whose bark is worse then his bite, give me a call.
Furry Russian Road Rage
In Russia, drivers dont have to deal with your typical road rage. No, they have to deal with Russian style and level road rage. Actually in this video captured by my beloved Russian dashboard cameras, we get to see the very rare, never before captured on video, “Furry Russian Road Rage“!
I just want to know, how did SpongeBob take him down? He is made of soft SPONGE!!!!
10 Amazing Facts About Hypnosis
I would like to share with you 10 amazing facts about hypnosis…
- Hypnosis being used as a medical tool goes as far back as the Hindus of ancient India, they would take their ill to sleep temples to be cured by hypnotic suggestion, the same in ancient Egypt and Greece.
- A description of hypnosis was found in an Egyptian tomb written on papyrus dating back to 1500 BC. That’s some old papyrus!
- Dr. Sigmund Freud used hypnosis with his patients while developing his theories on psychoanalysis.
- Hypnosis was used in World War I and World War II to treat soldiers with combat neuroses, what we now call PTSD. It was also used to replace anesthetics when supplies were low.
- In 1958, the American Medical Association approved a report on the medical uses of hypnosis.
- The American Psychological Association endorsed hypnosis as a branch of psychology in 1960.
- Rabbi Moshe Feinstein wrote in Iggerot Moshe that after consulting a number of hypnotists, he determined that hypnotism is a legitimate technique and does not involve any kind of magical powers.
- The Roman Catholic Church banned hypnotism until the mid-20th century when, in 1956, Pope Pius XII gave his approval of hypnosis. He stated that the use of hypnosis by health care professionals for diagnosis and treatment is permitted.
- Hypnosis is a very common replacement for Novocaine in the dentist office and is also used by pregnant women to easy the pains of childbirth.
- Hypnosis is fun, safe and relaxing. The best part of being hypnotized if you ask me is that being hypnotized for 15 min feel like you slept for five hours.
You know what…. Here is a bonus fact that I wish was not true…..
- In the past, stage hypnosis has been banned in several countries in the world including Denmark and some states in the USA. Today, the only country to enforce a law against hypnosis is Israel, where it is illegal to perform any kind of hypnosis without a license given to doctors, dentists and psychologists.
Have any questions about hypnosis? Ask in the comments below and I will be sure to answer them for you. Also how many if any of the 10 facts did you already know?
Your Life May Never Be The Same. Learn Hypnosis!
What changes would you like to make? Would you like make changes in your:
- Goal orientation
- STRESS LEVELS
With hypnosis you can. In fact, specific behavior change is the most common use of hypnosis.
Most people try to make behavior changes based on self-discipline and will power. The problem is this is an inefficient and ineffective way to facilitate long-term change.
Hypnosis is much more effective.
In this Ebook it is my desire to reveal to you how you can take control of your life and achieve your goals with remarkable ease. This Ebook can guide you to higher personal and professional satisfaction.
I know these are strong claims. Coming from a skeptical and scientific background, I hesitate to even suggest such benefits, however the data is irrefutable.
It might sound crazy for me to tell you this, but your life may never be the same.
You see, you hold in your hands a tool that will allow you to tap into the power of your mind, to control your destiny and enrich your life and the lives of others.
This Ebook usually costs $4.95 but it is yours absoluty FREE.
Learn Hypnosis Today for Free! To get you free copy please fill out the form below.
Can A Ball Change The World?
Stab it. Flatten it with a steamroller. This ball keeps take’n a kickin’. Tim Jahnigen, founder of One World Futbol Project, thinks that he is changing the world one ball at a time.
How would you like to change the world if you could?
Do you think this ball is in fact changing the world?
What are your thoughts? please share them in the comments.